Thursday, September 9, 2010

Peace Corps address and info

The town I'll be in for the first 3 months is Chaclacayo, Peru (pop. 41,110). It's about 30 minutes from Lima (population 7.6 million). I don't have the exact address I'll be staying at yet, only my training facility address. When I arrive I will be going through crash courses and orientation with all that information. I'll post another quick blog after that so that if anyone wants to send anything down or get ahold of me another way that info will be available. I'll be moving to another location for my remaining 24 months and I'll update more info then. Can't wait to get to my new home!

PERU 2010!


 
BJ Biskupiak

1 comment:

  1. Hey BJ, my name is Lu. I am a PCV in the department of Arequipa Peru. If you have any questions anytime feel free to message me:
    pcinperu.blogspot.com

    also, the address of the training center is where you are going to want to have family and friends send you goodies, once you move to cite you will get a new address. Or, you can just send any and everything to HQ in Lima and they will forward it to wherever you are. That address is:
    Your Name PCT
    Cuerpo de Paz
    Calle Vía Láctea 132
    Urb. Los Granados, Surco
    Lima 33, Peru

    ReplyDelete